Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pok Pok Som, Orox leather, other local brands to be showcased in Pearl's new MadeHere PDX gallery: OregonLive, MadeHere PDX Press Hit, October 2014

A new gallery is coming to the Pearl District, but instead of art, it will feature a variety of brands with products made in Portland.

MadeHere PDX will open at Northwest 10th and Couch at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, with a grand opening event on Thursday, Nov. 6.

According to a press release, the 3,000-square foot gallery will function as a showcase for more than 40 local brands, including Orox Leather Co., Pok Pok Som and Ristretto Roasters.

With the diverse collection of brands, the gallery's offerings will range from home goods to surfboards and from bikes to jewelry.

Check it out
What: Grand opening of MadeHere PDX
When: Thursday, Nov. 6 during the Pearl District's First Thursday event
More: madeherepdx.
tumblr.com (official website at madeherepdx.com is under construction)
The store is the brainchild of owners and Portlanders John Connor, Bob Davis (of the Lizard Lounge clothing store), Chris Elkins (of Sterrins Group consulting) and Paul Herring (also of Sterrins Group).

Read the full article HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete