Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MKP signs new client Dovetail Coffee Roasters and discovers she's been drinking bad coffee for years- June, 2013

It's a tough job, but we're up for the challenge! 
Welcome new client Dovetail Coffee Roasters!

This local coffee bean roaster is full of spirit, passion and personality, and we're very excited to be handling their Public and Media Relations strategy as well as social media campaigns.

Here's a photo I took while sampling the latest blends and learning about all the different ways you can brew coffee. I enjoyed a latte, espresso, and cold brew coffee. Yes, I was wired for the rest of the day but wow- I had no idea how awful the coffee I've been used to drinking has really been.

I am sure I will turn into a coffee snob shortly but once you taste the real deal, it's hard to go back. Stay tuned to see their new website and other exciting happenings for this local coffee bean roaster and wholesaler! -MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment